Five quick and easy ways to make a difference today!
STEP 1: Join the Call
- Add your name to the open letter calling for a legislated BC poverty reduction plan.
- Ask your friends to join the call too.
STEP 2: Build the Call: Add your organization to the growing list of supporters
- If any organization you are associated with (whether it’s work, church, sports or anything else) would like to join the list of supporters, please contact Trish.
- For more information, please go to the Organizational Support page.
STEP 3: Stay informed
- Subscribe to our newsletter to receive email updates about news, events and campaigns.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter
STEP 4: Tell your politicians
- Email the Premier (and the leaders of the other main political parties).
- Meet your MLA and talk to them about poverty in BC. Do they support establishing an accountable, bold and comprehensive Poverty Reduction Plan? The decisions MLAs make for our province affect what’s happening in your local community, and you can help make sure they make the right choices.
- Send a message to your MLA’s Twitter feed, Facebook page or other social media platforms.
STEP 5: Pass it on
- Share this website using the links below.
- Add a link to your website or email newsletters urging your viewers to join the call.